Oracle Streams

From: OctoPrime <OctoPrime_at_NOSPAMWhiteHouse.gov>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 15:41:10 -0500

Does anybody know where I can get information about setting up a simple Streams Replication environment. The oracle documentation is so convoluted that I've gone through it twice and when I'm done. Nothings replicating. Someone should have a simple step 1, 2, 3, document. At first I though Streams would put shareplex out of business be now I can see that would be anytime soon.

Prime Received on Fri Feb 07 2003 - 14:41:10 CST