Re: Move Table to another tablespace?

From: TurkBear <john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 15:54:48 -0600

In 9i there is..see the docs for the parameters.. I don't think 8 has it but you can create a clone with: create table table_name tablespace NEWSPACENAME as select * from orig_table;

then drop the original ---

The 'clone' may need to have its permissions,constraints, etc redone..but the data will be there