Re: Backup question

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 16:47:44 GMT

huw_at_bigbad.com said...
> I have recently been asked to develop a disaster recovery plan for an Oracle
> (v7) server running NT4 server. Not knowing anything about Oracle I was
> hoping someone could recommend a good strategy.
>
> TIA,

Your best bet will be to search Google for "oracle disaster plan" (including quotes). If the search results are the same as when this question was asked a few weeks ago, there'll be a hit titled "Sample Plans". You might also want to search Google Groups for the previous poster's question/answers.

--
/Karsten