Re: select * performance

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 02:10:00 GMT

spool the sqlplus to a file and don't display it on the screen. Also experiment with the array interface (I would think Java would suppor them - fetching 100 rows at a time).
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure