Oracle DBAStudio through X11 connection == no text?

From: E_T <ecstatic_troll_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 5 Feb 2003 15:49:10 -0800

Hi there, I'm trying to run the DBAStudio app on our sun server using the following setup:

FreeBSD workstation, X11R6 4.2.1, with xfstt (truetype font server) Solaris 8/Oracle 8i Server
logging in directly with ssh -X as oracle user running ./oemapp dbastudio

The above _works_ (kinda), but there's not text visible at all. The buttons are there, some of the underscores for keyboard shortcuts are there, but there's no menu text or login text or anything...

Has anyone encountered this? What are some possible things I could try to remedy this?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
E_T Received on Wed Feb 05 2003 - 17:49:10 CST