Re: memory each instance is using

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 22:42:22 +0100

On Wed, 05 Feb 2003 19:13:14 GMT, Steve Timko <steve_at_timko.com> wrote:

>I'm open for better ways of doing this type of setup?

Sure, get a seperate development and qa server. The Oracle guideline is that the sum of all sga's shouldn't use more than one third of physical RAM. In your case I wouldn't be surprised if your server went pooooooooffffffff all of a sudden

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Wed Feb 05 2003 - 15:42:22 CST