Re: Oracle Dequeue one record for every 6 second.

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: 5 Feb 2003 13:15:23 -0800

In article <480cb9d4.0302050945.3173e6be_at_posting.google.com>, chandra_2000_us_at_yahoo.com says...

>Thank you very much guys, yesterday i droped the Q and recreate it
>came up with no problem. May be this is the time to upgrade to
>8.1.7.x.x.

If indeed yo do this, PLEASE make sure your queues are actually stopped before the upgrade. I did a migration for someone who SWORE that everything was stopped ready for the migration. Well everything except the queues, as I found out. All sorts of ORA-0600's, till eventually we recreated from scratch. :(

HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete

SELECT standard_disclaimer, witty_remark FROM company_requirements; Received on Wed Feb 05 2003 - 15:15:23 CST