exp character set, Oracle 9i win 2000

From: Spacchiubet <spacchiubet_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:48:20 +0100

I need export database with exp command from Win 2000 server, I do

exp user/passw file=file.dmp compress=y constraints=n indexs=n triggers=n

It's ok but export with WE8MSWIN1252 character set, I need WE8ISO8859p1 character set.

What Can I do for export with my character set?

In Oracle installation I setted the right character set....but..it export with the wrong.

thank you

Fabio. Received on Wed Feb 05 2003 - 10:48:20 CST