Re: French characters

From: John Leslie <johnleslie_at_madasafish.com>
Date: 5 Feb 2003 06:36:10 -0800

When I create the database, is this when I specify the character set. Or is it done when Oracle is installed. I do not want to reinstall Oracle. I would like to create a new database with the French character set and leave my other SIDs alone. I use dbassit to create databases. I presume this will alow you to specify the character set.

John