www.giveawayclub.com 42" Plasma $500 , Double your money

From: Give Away Club Promos <promo_at_giveawayclub.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 12:50:42 GMT

                 We started on ebay. Now we are open to the public
                  Its

http://www.giveawayclub.com/cds.htm

                 They have Sony plasma for $500 , playstation for $50
                 and Sony Notebooks for $500
                 They also have a double and even triple your money
                 program.

                 http://www.giveawayclub.com/cds.htm

                 Any Questions? email us promo_at_giveawayclub.com
                 thanks