Re: Upgraded to EE, still no bitmap indexes

From: tojo <Tojo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:38:44 +0100

In article <3e4086d5$1_1_at_news.estpak.ee>, tanel_at_remove.this.peldik.com says...
> Hello!
>
> First, you might want to check from v$option whether it's enabled there.
> You will have to run catalog catproc etc. scripts again.
>
> Since the bitmap indexes exist since 7.3, the compatible parameter shouldn't
> be a problem, at least when creating a simple bitmap index on one table
> only?
>
> Tanel.

Hmmm, I re-ran the scripts, but the V$OPTION "Bit-mapped indexes" is still FALSE. The Migration Wizard also reports "Nothing to upgrade". There must be another way without starting over?

It's not just the bitmap indexes either, but all the other cool stuff that comes with EE.