Re: question about data modelling with erwin

From: Roman Mirzaitov <rmirzaitov_at_kt.kg>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:11:25 +0500

Ryan,

How a relationship will look in ERwin strictly depends on methodology preferences which you select for modelling. It could be IDEF1X or IE in logical notation and IDEF1X or IE or DM in physical notation. Also it depends on relationship cardinality and type, all these properties you can change in Relationship Editor. And all that is good documented in ERwin help and Methods Guide.

Regards,

--
Roman Mirzaitov
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration