PL/SQL problem

From: Adrien <Adrien_at_nospam.com>
Date: 04 Feb 2003 16:19:21 GMT

Hello,

This query works in SQL (it has no sense, it's just to show the subselect problem)

select decode(sysdate, sysdate +1, sysdate, (select add_months(sysdate,1) from dual)) from dual ;

If I execute it in a PL/SQL function (Oracle 8i)

dPosDate DATE;
select decode(sysdate, sysdate +1, sysdate, (select add_months(sysdate,1) from dual)) into dPosDate from dual ;

I get an error (PLS-00103) and I can't compile : the subselect is not recognized !
Why ?!

Thanks in advance.

--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/