Re: Dynamic update of cursor records

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 15:32:14 GMT

What the heck does:
* While processesing the current row of the cursor, the table is
> updated. This update will affect the as yet unprocessed rows in the
> cursor.

mean?
A better approach would be to state the problem or business need. Then we can offer a solution. I have often seen requirements that did not state what the problem was that they were trying to solve and just the solution. Often what happens is that the real business need is not solved, but the requirement is met. (people are unhappy) Jim

Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com with family. Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign. You can figure it out.