can intermedia index html-documents with html-entities

From: Stefan Lipp <snlipp_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Feb 2003 06:00:19 -0800

Hi!

I have a trick oracle question, which answer I haven't found in the documentation yet.

Assume I am indexing a html-document.
..

<title>Bayern München unterliegt Manchester United</title>
..

I encoded the Umlaut ü to the html-entity &uuml;
..

<title>Bayern M&uuml;nchen unterliegt Manchester United</title>
..

There are many other documents in my repository which are not encoded (e.g. PDF, Word-documents).
Is there a chance to let intermedia index this &uuml; like a ü, so that i can simply search for München in my whole repository?

thx stefan Received on Tue Feb 04 2003 - 08:00:19 CST