Re: SQLDescribeParam obsolete in Oracle?

From: Chris Leonard <s_p_a_m_chris_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:15:52 -0600

Hello Krostoff,

Note that this is a question of the functionality and compliance of the ODBC driver, not (necessarily) Oracle itself. Is your ODBC driver supplied by Oracle or a 3rd party? If Oracle, you may be aware already that their ODBC drivers are not always their best work. For example, here's a typical discussion:
http://archive.develooper.com/dbi-announce@perl.org/msg00074.html

Hope something here helps you!

--
Cheers,