Re: Oracle table snapshot

From: Steve Ashmore <sashmore_at_neonramp.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 11:18:14 -0600

One thought, you may wish to put a trigger on your table, and have the trigger insert before pictures of the data into a second audit table.
Then you can see what records changed.

Stephen C. Ashmore
Brainbench MVP for Oracle Administration http://www.brainbench.com
Author of: 'So You Want to be an Oracle DBA?'