Re: 9i under NT and Linux

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 08:25:55 GMT

I looked today and could not find it either. :-( Basically, the person went through a process where they benchmarked a variety of file systems. He used a database benchmark and NOT a file benchmark and it made a difference. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure