Need help to Create Tablespace

From: David Nguyen <nguyend4_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 31 Jan 2003 10:17:00 -0800

Hello everybody,

  I move the Entire System Database from Oracle workgroup server  7.3.3 in windows NT Server 4.0 memory 1000M in 80G hard disk  by export compress and import the entire database  to Oracle 9i Enterprise in windows 2000 Advanced Server (memory and storage
 space is big)

  Now I run my c++ application and get the error:

  ORA-00932 inconsistent datatypes:
  expected BINARY got NUMBER

  Can someone help me with this

  First of all let me go back to the basic:

  1. In oracle 7.3.3 workgroup server windows NT server the Tablespace storage stucture is Initial: 20 K Next: 20 K Minextent: 1 Maxextent: 249 pctinc: 50

  and I export compress the entire system database with 66000 buffer size

2. Second I create a Tablespace in oracle 9i windows 2000 server Tablespace storage stucture is
Initial: 50 K
Next: 50 K
Minextent: 2
Maxextent: 50
pctinc: 0

  and I import the entire system database with 66000 buffer size

  Can someone help me to localize my problem. Do I do the right thing with all the steps above. What is the good storage parameter for my second computer?

Thanks again for taking the time to read and answer my questions

David Received on Fri Jan 31 2003 - 12:17:00 CST