Re: 9i under NT and Linux

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:56:20 GMT

I saw an excellent article on otn.oracle.com about this. It talked about different file systems on Linux and what worked best for Oracle. Give it a read, I think it is still on the main page. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure