Re: tricky SQL SELECT - help! (OT)

From: Guido Konsolke <Guido.Konsolke_at_triaton.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:15:26 +0100

"Matthias Rogel" schrieb...
> hi daniel,
>
> maybe U should switch to the real - Irish of course - stuff
>
> Tiocfaidh Ar La
> matthias

Hi Matthias,

I don't like but I have to go off topic. *Irish* the real stuff? Comparing scottish (especially Islay) malts to let's say Lockes or whatever is like a comparison between steaks and cotton. Irish Whiskey doesn't have a glimpse of charcter.

But anyway: it's just my - in this case not so - humble opinion.

So go on with what you like.

Sláinte,
Guido Received on Fri Jan 31 2003 - 04:15:26 CST