Re: What is exactly Oracle Financial: Warning - OFF TOPIC

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_remove.this.peldik.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:57:45 +0100

> Someone asked me today if I could reverse engineer Peoplesoft HR into
Oracle
> Designer, to produce an ERD.
>
> I said yes, I could, but I didn't think it would help very much, since the
> diagram would have 3000 boxes, with no lines joining them....

Hello!

I maintain few 11.5.7 installations, and there's over 13000 Applications tables in the database! Very few integrity constraints there, only HR and few others seem to have them defined.

We migrated one 10.7 to 11.5.4 a year ago, and since then we have applied over hundred 11i patches and more are waiting on the list :|

Tanel. Received on Thu Jan 30 2003 - 17:57:45 CST