SQLPlus & HTML page

From: Chris <chris_at_nospam.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:26:25 -0000

Hi,

I'm using a PL/SQL procedure (using the htp package) to create a html page. I have no problem viewing this page using SQL Navigator but when I execute the same procedure from SQL Plus I cannot see this page, even if I spool it. The spool is empty.
Would you know how I can see this page?

Many thanks,
Chris Received on Thu Jan 30 2003 - 03:26:25 CST