Re: OCP - Performance Tuning

From: Richard Foote <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 00:14:25 +1000

"Pete Sharman" <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com> wrote in message news:b19rfr028tv_at_drn.newsguy.com...
> In article <Xns93135F0A5A820mineminemine_at_210.49.20.254>, Noons says...
> >
> >"Richard Foote" <richard.foote_at_bigpond.com> wrote in
> >news:WUPZ9.36054$jM5.91940_at_newsfeeds.bigpond.com and I quote:
> >

> >> I try to stay out of OCP discussions now (albeit unsuccessfully) having
> >> pissed off a number of "Oracle folk" with my views.
> >

> >welcome to the club...
> >Jeez, those folks DO get upset over nothing, really!
> >
> >--
> >Cheers
> >Nuno Souto
> >nsouto_at_optusnet.com.au.nospam
>
> The truth of the matter, Nuno, is that Richard pisses off a number of
people
> with his views on anything, from OCP to David Bowie. (Un)fortunately,
I've
> dealt with him for so long I've learnt to ignore him. :)
>
> HTH. Additions and corrections welcome.

Hi Pete,

Here's a correction.

You "pretend" to ignore me but we both know the truth. You both admire me and let's be honest, you find me physically attractive as well.

Pete, that's OK, it's perfectly understandable.

I'm a rather good looking bloke and what, with your liking for cross dressing and those "wonder years" we spent in the office together wearing our tight bike shorts (yes the image is forever etched in my haunted memory), the affection that has grown in you can only be expected.

Pete, don't fight it, accept it for what it is allow your true feelings to be shown ...

Shine on :)

Richard Received on Thu Jan 30 2003 - 08:14:25 CST