Re: NEWBIE ?: SQL command not properly ended

From: Steve <speedback_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: 29 Jan 2003 19:14:58 -0800

Sybrand,

I'm sorry to subject you to such a simple question. I should have known that these newsgroups where only for Senior Oracle DBA's who already know everything. I put "NEWBIE ?" in the subject to avoid annoying those who don't want to be bothered with people just getting familiar with Oracle. Anyway thanks for the info it turned out between your post and the others in this thread I was able to figure out my problem.