Re: What is exactly Oracle Financial

From: OctoPrime <OctoPrime_at_NOSPAMWhiteHouse.gov>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 13:57:46 -0500

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 00:01:26 -0500, carosse wrote:

> Hi everyone:
>
> Often, I would have had a few jobs if I knew Oracle Financial. It seems
> to be the big thing now. I would like to know any feedback from you. Is
> Oracle Financial a software?
>
> Thanks

The fact that you have to ask means you propably won't be getting any of those jobs anytime soon. Oracle financials is basically Oracle's version of SAP. It handles Accounts Recieveable/Payable(maybe payrol i'm not sure). In other words, it's a big deal. Not the kida of thing you could read a book about and learn.

Prime Received on Wed Jan 29 2003 - 12:57:46 CST