ORA-02035 illegal bundled operation combination

From: StephenHirsch <stephen.hirsch_at_pharma.novartis.com>
Date: 29 Jan 2003 18:23:58 +0100

Subject: ORA-02035 illegal bundled operation combination Newsgroups: Novartis News Server:comp.database.oracle.server

Hi,

I'm getting this error message that I've never seen before. My anonymous block with a cursor runs perfectly when I connect to the US Oracle instance from a US Unix server; however, when I run the exact same code on a server located in Switzerland, I get the ORA-02035 illegal bundled operation combination message. What's up with that, anybody?

Oracle's documentation isn't much help. It says:

Cause: User requested that the UPI bundled execution call perform an illegal combination of operations.

Action: Use a legal combination of operations and retry.

That seems like it was written at 3 in the morning ((:=))

Thanks in advance for your help,

Steve Received on Wed Jan 29 2003 - 11:23:58 CST