Re: Using SQL*Plus for loading file containg CR/LF as value of colum

From: Anton Buijs <aammbuijs_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:21:14 +0100

That application should generate:

    insert into ..... values (..., 'this is the first line'||chr(13)||'second line' ,...)
Character 13 is the decimal value of the CR character. Character 15 is the decimal value of the LF character, mayby you need to concatenate it too.

Randi Wølner <randiwolner_at_hotmail.com> schreef in berichtnieuws b161v8$m77$1_at_oslo-nntp.eunet.no...