RMAN with SE/EE and Legato/Omniback

From: Kalle <kminerva_at_jippii.fi>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 07:15:32 GMT

Hi all,

do you know what features comes with Standard Edition 9i and Enterprise Edition 9i Oracle.

I mean what I will lose when I start using SE...

Also I am very interested in good links, comments, white papers etc with RMAN and Legato/Omniback configurations on Win2000 and Sun Solaris...

Rgds and thank you in advance,

KM Received on Wed Jan 29 2003 - 01:15:32 CST