List of security issues/fixes for Oracle 9i R1 & R2

From: Joe Yong <flyingbuick_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Jan 2003 11:03:58 -0800

Hi all,
Given the fiasco with the slammer virus thing, our customers are reviewing their activities and log on their databases as far as security fixes and bugs are concerned. My boss wants us to help by compiling a list of all known security issues (bugs or by design) to help our customers with that. Anybody out there already have such a list or know where I can get one? We're already comparing our stuff to metalink articles but given that our internal use of the DB is quite small (we're a tiny group), many of the issues might not be in our records cos they don't impact us.

Would appreciate any pointers on this. Thanks much. Received on Tue Jan 28 2003 - 13:03:58 CST