Re: Running with _system_trig_enabled set to false

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:18:38 +0300

Having system triggers disabled in regular mode of operation (that is, not during upgrade or patch set install) is not ok in my books, so this is NOT normal. I believe that one more step is necessary before flipping system triggers back to enabled: running ?/rdbms/admin/utlrp.sql to forcibly revalidate all PL/SQL modules. This should revalidate dependencies for system triggers without them trying to kick in.