Re: Can Oracle run on a Sun V100 server?

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:09:40 GMT

Paul Brewer wrote:
> "Peter Valicek" <sonny_at_valicek.net> wrote in message
>
> Sorry for quoting the sig, but I thought it brilliant.
>

>>[ Linux is like a Wigwam - no Windows, no Gates, Apache inside ]

> ROFL.
>
> Regards,
> Paul

I like it also. However, you might want to change it just a little. The Apache lived in a tent-like structure called a Wikiup, not a Wigwam (popular on the Great Plains). To see a picture of a Chiricahua wikiup, you can go to:

http://www.impurplehawk.com/apache.html

The saying is still true - no Windows, no Gates, Apache inside.

This site is just one of many, however. Apparently there are no members of the Apache nation reading this NG. Received on Mon Jan 27 2003 - 12:09:40 CST