Re: automatic startup off database with W2K Server

From: Erfurt, Jochen <j.erfurt_at_berlin.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 17:50:40 +0100

Ok, there was line

    SQLNET.AUTHENTICATION_SERVICES= (NTS) Since I do not know why this parameter is needed for I properbly have to read a bit. But I'm shure I will not understand why an authentication service will fail when the database files are placed on a different drive than the oracle home ponits to.

Best regards and may thanks,
Jochen