Re: OCA/OCP preparation - value of selftestsoftware tests...

From: Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_no.spam.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:40:26 GMT

Lukasz Feldman wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I bought a set of OCA/OCP tests from selftestsoftware. Does anybody know the
> really value
> of this tests. I mean I would like to know if they really can help to pass
> the exams.
> Should I expect pretty similar question during regular exams? :)
>
> BR,
>
> Lukasz Feldman
>
> -------
> Łukasz Feldman, Consultant
> Consulting Team
> ATM S.A., ul. Grochowska 21a, 04-186 Warszawa, POLAND
> tel (+48 22) 5156306, fax (+48 22) 5156146, mobile (+48) 607 167 634 ,
> http://www.atm.com.pl

I found them very good, much more like the actual test questions than any others out there. Try picking 64 random questions from the entire set, it forces you to learn the actual material better rather than memorizing it, which is what happens if you just work on one area or group of questions at a time.

HTH Received on Mon Jan 27 2003 - 09:40:26 CST