Re: RMAN and Veritas NetBackup Implementation

From: Oliver Reiniger <oliver.reiniger_at_isb-ag.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:31:37 +0100

Hi Steven,

you may provide just a few scripts for that. One for full, one for incremental and one for archive-log backup. You call them like rman / rman/rman_at_catalogdb.world @myskript from the shell environment of the machine you'd like to back up.

Each time you change the SID of your environment you back up another database.

Regards
Oliver