Problem with compiling C-Sources under Oracle 9i and Linux 7.3

From: Herwig Tlusty <herwig_tlusty_at_cheerful.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:00:05 +0100

Hello,

I tried to compile C-Sources with the precompiler of Oracle 9i (former the sources were compiled on a Unix-Alphaserver) but didn't have success. Following problem occured:

proc: error while loading shard libraries: libclntsh.so.9.0: cannot open shard object file: no such file or directory make: *** [processname.o] error 127

I suppose that the path information is missing for the library.

How can I tell the precompiler to find that library?

Thanks for your effort!

Herwig Received on Mon Jan 27 2003 - 05:00:05 CST