Re: Statistics for comp.databases.oracle.server - WE 26/1/2003

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 26 Jan 2003 21:26:26 -0600

On Sun, 26 Jan 2003, damorgan_at_exesolutions.com wrote:

> Definitely interested in the cross-post numbers as they are a constant
> reminder to pair down those lists and not let a bad thing continue.

Lots of newsreaders warn you of more than one newsgroup, either on crafting the post or when you send. I'm surprised OE doesn't allow you to ask for this feature. It is a default in mine.

Or even better, tell the newsreader to hide all messages that are crossposted in the first place, so you are tempted to respond.

--
Galen deForest Boyer