Re: Statistics for comp.databases.oracle.server - WE 26/1/2003

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:17:34 +1100

Mark Townsend wrote:

> Note that I've snipped the statistics that could be construed as negative.

Which I think is a mistake, particularly the top 10 crossposters one. They might be doing it with tongue in cheek, but nevertheless they are doing it: some of those on the bottom of the OCR list have begun snipping more aggressively than in the past. And I'm sure I'm not alone in checking more thoroughly that I'm not just replying to a cross-post because I don't want to be listed as a cross-poster. Two behaviours which it can only be good to encourage.

I'd vote for re-instating those particular statistics.

Regards
HJR Received on Sun Jan 26 2003 - 15:17:34 CST