Please Help :(

From: Sneff Gabor <snefi_at_freemail.hu>
Date: 26 Jan 2003 06:06:48 -0800

Hi All,

I have a problem and I wonder if you could help me: I have a W2k server English standalone + oracle 8i. It'd worked until I made a DC out of this server. After the restart the oracle didn't start. All the services were running, but I couldn't connect to the database.
ORA-01034: ORACLE not available
ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist

the amount of memory is ok, services are running, the database exists, everything is ok seemingly.
If I try to log in with a user, oracle says: ORA-01031: insufficient privileges.

What can be the problem? Do you have any idea?

Plese Help :(
Thanks: Gabor Sneff
snefi_at_freemail.hu Received on Sun Jan 26 2003 - 08:06:48 CST