backup in oms

From: Cuong Hoang <hoang_c_at_bls.gov>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 14:28:14 -0500

I tried to create an backup job in OMS and got the message: "VNI-2027 : Intelligent Agent executible does not have root access." Could you help me out? I need to backup our production DB. I checked the agent is still running
the owership of $ORACLE_HOME/bin/dbsnmp is:  -rwsr-sr-- root osdba
All preference permissions and credentials I set correctly for SYS user. Received on Fri Jan 24 2003 - 13:28:14 CST