Re: Reverse engineering existing remote Oracle 9i DB?

From: Anne Nolan <anolanNOSPAM_at_enabletech.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:10:21 -0800

I've used Visio (2000 Pro, I think) to make some rather nice diagrams with Oracle 8i. It has had trouble updating larger diagrams (when you make FK and table design changes).. it just hangs. I learned to update the diagram a little at a time, which was a bit of a pain.

Another inexpensive tools we've used successfully is Case Studio 2 from Charonware. You can get info at http://www.casestudio.com/enu/

Anne Nolan