Re: standby database

From: Hanne Iren Midttun <hannem_at_tihlde.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:34:11 +0100

Hi,
thanks, when I was reading my own question I saw it was really difficult to understand what I meant. I want to run the "recover managed standby database;" without having a terminal open agains the database all the time. Found this via google (from Pete Sharman. Thanks to you to :)

#!/bin/ksh

export ORACLE_SID=XX

nohup $ORACLE_HOME/bin/sqlplus "/ as sysdba"<<EOF>a.log 2>&1 & recover managed standby database;
EOF

regards Hanne

--
Hanne Midttun