Re: Statistics for comp.databases.oracle.server - WE 19/1/2003

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 06:15:26 +1100

This one's a trick question, Richard!!

I've seen that welcome brochure for the home for the permanently bewildered before, though I can't remember how or why.

You still checking in there every alternate Wednesday? I thought they'd asked you to refrain from doing so, because you were upsetting the other residents? Or am I confusing you with someone else....?

;-)