Re: Oracle 9i, Where to start?????

From: Alistair Thomson <alistair_at_despammed.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 14:36:27 -0000

Hi

You can use Oracle Discoverer. In 9i you can use it through a browser (with 9iAS) or install the desktop version if you're just using 9i database. You can also use Oracle Reports. These are getting easier to use but will take some time to get used to. Discover is easier to use once the Business Area has been defined.

Hope it helps.

Alistair
  "FORY" <Yo_at_Yo.com> wrote in message news:b0n1m1$1m9a8$1_at_hades.csu.net...   Hi all:

      I have a question.  We will be implementing Oracle 9i [O9i] in the next 3 months, and we were required to start learning, in our own time, Oracle, specifically REPORTING.  this is my question:  Does O9i have a reporting tool, or utility?
      I've been looking on www.oracle.com library, and I can't find any tool or utility, am I doing something wrong here?

      I know nothing about Oracle, that's why I'm requesting your advice.

  Thankx

  --
  Easy, Huh??????????????     Received on Thu Jan 23 2003 - 08:36:27 CST