Export from 9i and import to 8i

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman.Dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:09:39 -0000

Hi Peter,

thanks for testing this out for me. I am indeed able to export from the 817 database using the 817 exp utility. I use it on a daily basis.

I have logged a TAR with Oracle Support as I'm very puzzled by the whole thing. We shall see what they come up with.

Regards,
Norman.

Norman Dunbar
Database/Unix administrator