Re: OT: Richard Foote

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 23 Jan 2003 01:33:51 -0800

Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<SZyX9.29454$LM3.1468649_at_news0.telusplanet.net>...

> -38c where I live this morning, and wer'e in for about a week of it by the
> looks of things. I'll gladly send a few degrees of this colder weather to
> those that need it!

O dear, what a nice winter you have there! Here where I live, we have just about zero C and during the night it goes down to -10C (for people from countries with strange temperature measurement that means 14 Fs). No snow, just lot of sh*t on the city streets. After eight hours of parking on street, my car was fully covered in mud. I *hate* this winter. I could save a money on winter tires, not mentioning snow chains. :-(

Dusan Received on Thu Jan 23 2003 - 03:33:51 CST