Is it possible to use the Enterprise Manager without using its view (the web app)

From: Michael Akins <please_do_not_reply_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 23 Jan 2003 00:49:13 -0800

I'm curious if it's possible to use the information from Enterprise Manager without using their "view" (the web application). For example, let's say I've developed my own monitoring website and I'd like to include some Oracle statistics. Is there an interface or API to tap into this information? Has anyone done this?

Thanks
Michael Received on Thu Jan 23 2003 - 02:49:13 CST