Re: Repository IVID/IRID

From: Thomas Gaines <Thomas.Gaines_at_noaa.gov>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:56:25 -0700

Ahh. Yet another detailed message to the newsgroup that contains the product, the version, the OS, etc...

Mike, I assume that you're talking about Oracle Designer here. I don't know the answer to your question, but in the future, you may want to put more than 10 seconds worth of effort into your question if you expect more than 10 seconds of effort in the reply...

Also, if you're talking about Designer, then comp.databases.oracle.tools is a more appropriate newsgroup for you.

For what that's worth.

TG