Re: OT: Richard Foote

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 17:18:30 GMT

Glen A Stromquist wrote:
> -38c where I live this morning, and wer'e in for about a week of it by the
> looks of things. I'll gladly send a few degrees of this colder weather to
> those that need it!
>
> cheers

You can send some out here to San Diego. I can probably predict the weather for any day in the next 40 years and be right 90% of the time or better ... 60-75F along the coast and 60-80F inland. Don't need two sets of clothes ... wear the same short sleeve shirts year-round. I understand there's some big football (American definition of term) game this coming weekend (sports is one of my pet peeves). When people see how nice the weather is here ... they'll *all* want to live here. So if you could send it before Super Bowl, I'd appreciate it. Received on Wed Jan 22 2003 - 11:18:30 CST