ORA-01406 Fetched Column Value was truncated

From: MP Vharadharaj <mpvharan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Jan 2003 08:01:23 -0800

Hi, Please can anyone help me out to solve this problem,

Action :

Stating that increase the column buffer size.

I have refered all the books but there is no solution how to increase the buffer size of the column.

Please anybody there to help me out of this problem

thank you Received on Wed Jan 22 2003 - 10:01:23 CST